At IFA 2009 Sony showed us its the newest VAIO Xseries notebook. I believe many people are attracted by its beautiful features and a explosive price of $1,300. Let’s review the newest Sony VAIO X Series, which is called the world’s lightest notebook by Sony.
- Intel Atom Z550 2.0ghz with 2GB of DDR2/533Mhz RAM.
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 500 Built-in.
- Available 128GB Solid State Drive.
- 11.1″ widescreen display, 1.6 pounds.
- A Motioneye web camera Built-in.
- Seamless aluminum keyboard panel and a touch pad with multi-touch functionality.
- 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth (2.1, Stereo A2DP), GPS, and Verizon Wireless Mobile Broadband Built-in (Also include an ethernet jack supporting up to Gigabit ethernet, Headphone, Microphone, and 2 USB ports. )
- A standard battery and an extended battery
- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium