How to improve your outdoor photography? We know Gadgetsin is not a photography blog, but the following 6 steps are very worthy to introduce our readers indeed. Curious? Let’s go on checking reading.
The 6 steps for enhanced outdoor photography were summarized by hchute, a shutterbug from instructables. No doubt, the steps are the most basic keys for perfect outdoor photography.
- The first: move your subject off-center, and you can lead the subject’s direction of movement close to the center for adding a kinetic energy. Of course, using a camera grid can help you place the subject in a suitable position.
- The second: including a foreground subject makes your photos unique instead of looking like postcards.
- The third: seeking out those wonderful movements. Undoubtedly, those photos full with dynamism will make your album much richer and colorful.
- The fourth: vary your viewing angle. Don’t worry about messing up your clothes. Looking for various different angles will bring you more fun and awesome photos.
- The fifth: take lots of photos. The sixth: add the best shots in your album. You will have more passion to start a new adventure with your camera and constantly improve your skills of photography via numerous shots.
Agree these steps? Jump to hchute’s Instructables page for his sample photos.