That’s a pain in the neck when you leave couch to adjust your HTPC. How to sovle this problem? A good and useful remote controller should help you. Just like GlideTV Navigator, a remote controller with trackpad, which can not only support HTPC, but also AppleTV, Boxee, PS3 and Mac etc.
A special feature of GlideTV Navigator is the touchpad controlling the device as mouse do. Where necessary, you also can download the program for activating the onscreen keyboard. The main functions include:
- Clickable touchpad mapped to your TV screen — precise cursor control, one-thumb scrolling, single and double-click selection.
- Backlit AV buttons to control volume and playback.
- Directional buttons for easy two-axis navigation.
- Dedicated Esc, Enter, Back, and Function keys to control applications.
- On-screen keyboard — requires download, Windows only.
- Integrated search menu with links to Google, Amazon Video on Demand, Hulu, Netflix, YouTube and more — requires download, Windows only.
- Rechargeable battery.
GlideTV Navigator has been available. You can buy it on their official website ()unavailable. Price is about $149.